Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sweaty pants!

I'm very proud of myself because I've been going to the gym whenever I get a change lately and I feel really good. Well my knee is fucked up and hurts everyday but hey, the rest of me feels pretty damn good! When I go I like to get on the tredmill for 30min to an hour. I do NOT RUN!! I hate running. Instead I put the incline up and burn off my fat ass! Its just as hard of a work out as running. I compared the mets and the level and all the crap you can compare with the chick running at 7.0 next to me and its the same. I have the incline at 9 and speed of 4.2... It really gets rid of the ugly stuff on the back of my thighs! Haha. I'm going to try and keep going as much as I can. I have a busy week this week, so I'll have to fit in my gym time!

No comments: