Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Job thing

I started selling Avon this Monday and so far it is going really well for me. I'm not looking to make a fortune but I am looking to have some extra money to save up for when I need something. If you are interested email me at ebarbahen@yahoo.com. Thats all about that...

I think I'm going to end my gym streak tonight but I really need to go. I think I've been pretty consistant during the week. If I could get myself to go on the weekends, I'd be set! I have prom in May and want to be able to wear an awesome dress without worrying about roll and being flabby. Unfortunately, the first thing that goes when I work out is... my boobs, and I do NOT have enough to sacrifice. I can always buy I a pair! Haha I guess that I'd rather have a nice body and no boobs than be narsty with big girls... Actually I'm not quite sure! ha

I started my new classes on Tuesday and I'm not sure whether or not I like them yet. I have sculpture, which I know I will love because art is my favorite. Then I have spanish 4, there is a lot of work to do but my teacher is fantastic. She's the sweetest person and is very funny. I've never enjoyed a Spanish class until Tuesday. haha. Then I have english... DRAG... and desktop publishing. The teacher is a viscious woman but I need the class because I want to look into marketing and need to know how to use all of those programs. I took digital design which was awesome. That had a lot of art elements in it so I did good, got an A! I think ultimately I would love to be the person who makes up the commercials or ads in magazines. I like to use my creativity and I would like to be the one whos work is show across the nation. Who knows what I'll end up doing. As long as it something I enjoy I will be fine.

No comments: