Friday, January 11, 2008

Done!

I decided that I don't want to be the only person in my relationship anymore and broke up with the dead weight. I really sucks a lot because I told him and he just looks at me. He had no sign of saddness or anything on his face or in his eyes. His body language didn't even seem to change. I just makes it that much more painful when you want them to say no, don't leave me or do something to try and make it not happen and then nothing happens. I knew he wouldn't do anything, not even call, texted me once... its like he stabbed me in the back. I don't understand how you can just let someone you say you love go, as if you don't give a shit. I sucks so much. I feel like I've invested so much of myself, my time, love and engergy into someone who was never going to give it back in the first place. I'm very mad at myself because I've been unhappy with him for longer than I'm willing to admit. I've given him so many chances that have just been thrown back into my face. I feel like and am an idiot for ever believing that he was going to change how he treated me. And of course, like always in my relationships, I'm the one who gets shit on.

No comments: