Wednesday, January 2, 2008

After new years...

New years eve was an eventful night. I was having a blast until my retard ass boyfriend, left. I had told him that if he wanted to hang out downstairs, just to let me know and I wont care. So he goes downstairs, doesn't tell me!! and then when I call a million times, doesn't answer and ignores the call. I also had texted him a million times and recieved no response. I then proceded to call my house and tell my dad to have him call me, and then he doesn't. So I'm pretty pissed at this point and he comes back acting like nothings wrong. I told him that if he wanted to screw up my night, just to leave. He didn't attempt to make me feel better about the ignoring calls and just sat there saying jack shit!!!!! Then he leaves, while I'm crying outside.

At midnight, he texts me happy new years... wont answer my calls or texts still. I don't understand why he couldn't have told me like, oh sorry, I don't get signal downstairs or I didn't hear the phone, lets just have fun... or some shit like that. He just lets me fume with no intentions of making me feel better. I spent a good chunk of the new year being a big crying alcohol filled blob. No kiss or hug at midnight. Me and my boyfriend havn't been doing so well in the first place so on top of making me feel crappy all the time, my new years eve got shit all over too.

Before that bullshit, I was having a blasty blast. Rock band was brought over, which I freakin love!!!!!!! And we were all messin around having fun. After people started to go home, I already feeling like shit at this point, layed on the couch to further my shit feelingness. One of Don's friends was being nice and talking to me and I also had a texter keeping me company. Of course, not my boyfriend... cuz he sucks!!!!

In the morning, I felt LIKE SHITTTTT to the extreme! I dragged my ass to the bathroom and sat/layed in there until someone had to pee and then slept on the floor until I finally puked. It was the nastiest puke... thick and just sooo fucking nasty. I also had plans to go to my aunts house early afternoon. That was not looking good but I managed to suck it up and just sit on the couch and sleep in the car. My boyfriend came with us, ignoring what happened last night, of course... Now I don't know how to feel about it because both of us could have made it better. I could have no gotten pissed when he didn't attempt to fix anything, yea right, and maybe he could have not texted me at midnight!! That was the worst thing possible to do, couldn't even call. Fucking gay!


Anyways, hope everyones night was awesome!! Happy new year!!!

No comments: