Monday, December 31, 2007

BARK!!

I've been house sitting for a family that has a dog while they are out of town. Their dog is adorable and very sweet. Last night, I coudln't sleep very well so at 5 in the morning, the dog saw I was awake and hopped up on top of me! The dog is good sized, pretty heavy. I thought it was kinda cute except I couldn't feel my legs! ha. Then after I finally fall asleep, bout 6:30 ish... it hops off. At 7:30 Rosie, the dog barks as loud as she can about an inch from my face! Scared the crap out of me!! She had to go outside and then I just stayed up and did the dishes and crap. Anyone who can't wake up with an alarm in the morning should invest in a dog!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, but getting up at 6am so doesn't work for me. I would rather have my alarm for 7:30. So much better.