Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Years!

I went shopping today and got a few cute things to possibly wear on new years! I got these pants that look freakin awesome on my back side... and then some white legging things with a grey dress/shirt thing. I've very excited to wear the pants. I like when my booty looks great!! haha

Jen, thank the Lord, is having people over on new years!! My only other option was sit at home... which is not so much fun. I'm planning on having a very fun evening and I hope everyone else has a great new years as well!!

My dad is bitching that I'm typing too loud so I guess I'll continue my post later!! ugh

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You looked cute last night. And how does our little Em feel today???

EmRocks said...

lol thank you and ill blog about it shortly haha