Thursday, October 18, 2007

My busy weekend

I had family in from Fl this weekend and it was super duper freakin busy. How come when people come into town, all they want to do it go out and do stuff? Why can't they just sit around and relax?! I was at the museams like everyday back and forth from downtown. I mean, I had fun but it was really busy and museums aren't my first choice of entertainment haha. We also went to a haunted house which was freakin awesome. I love being scared for some reason as long as I know its fake! At my house alone, with wierd noises... not fun. At a haunted house with paid actors... thats fun! I'm thinking about going to statesville because that one sounds really good. Its supposed to be about an hour long... Thats a lot of scary!! WOO

I'll let you know how it goes!

3 comments:

Yoda said...

There are plenty of ugly people around me to scare me on a daily basis. No thanks, I'll pass on the paid scaries!! LOL!

Jeanette said...

I want to go to Statesville! It does sound tres scary, and I love being scared too. (Like you, by paid actors, not so much by the scary guys following you at night.)

EmRocks said...

Haha... You should come with! Pee your pants with me!