Sunday, October 21, 2007

Costume Party

Last night I went to a costume party at my friend's older sister's appartment. It was sooo much fun. I dressed up as the devil, teehee, with a long blonde and red wig, red tank, corset, and tight black pencil skirt... Plus stilletos!!! It was really hot... haha. Anyways, by total suprise, my friend was Jesus. Haha. Weirdddd!!!! She had full out Jesus attire, from head to toe. There was also a few other good costumes. Her sister was a ring leader, there was Johnny Depp (this guy looks JUST like him, I fell in love haha) Scary Spice, Blackanese Pimp, cocktail waitress, french maid dress (on a male), princess laya, baby yoda, superman, some bloody guy, and a cubs player. It was lots o' fun. Wish you were there!!! Muah

3 comments:

S said...

Sounds like fun, any pictures?

EmRocks said...

lol yea ill put them up

S said...

thanks