Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Lovely Demon

This weekend I've been feeling really sick. Its like the going to puke but can't feeling for the last three days. Really bad too. On top of feeling like shit, my demon sister has been relentless with her badgering of me. Its nearly impossible to deal with at this point. Anyone in my family can tell you I get the worst of her viciousness. She is one of those people who will kick you when you are down and laugh when you break.

Today for instance, I'm sick, my boyfriends being a jackass to me and she can't help herself but to curse me out in a parking lot after I took her to get job applications and picked her up from school. She had this huge, hickey looking mark on her neck and I simply asked her what it was. First off, I feel like shit so I dont have it in me to be a dick about it AT ALL. I said, in my blah tone, whats on your neck mag, it looks like a hickey or something? She from there continued to curse me out. I told her to shut the fuck up and she kept going through the parking lot, after I got out of the Gap, on the car ride home, and after I dropped her off. I was SILENT!

This really bothers me because she's supposed to be my sister and at this point I don't consider her to by my relative because people who love you would never treat you they way she treats me. And I go out of my way for her, way out of my way for her all the time, so its not like I do anything to deserve this type of treatment.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

At times like this, I am so glad I never had a sister. Do you think she will grow out of it???

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better.

EmRocks said...

i hope she does, and thanks :)