Monday, September 17, 2007

Homecomming!

Next weekend is homecomming and one of my best friends highschools. Her boyfriend cannot go with her so I will be taking his place as her date! I just bought my dress and its really cute, well I think it is! Its black with a white bow thing, I think ha. Also next weekend, on Saturday, you can have me wash your car if you bring it to my school in the morning! My little sister doesn't have prom or homecomming at her school so I have decided to take her to my homecomming as my date. We are going to work on a few of our moves and bust the shit outa anyone who tries to have a dance war with us!! Grrr!!

I hope that they are both lots of fun and if you are wondering, my man will not be going because he doesn't like those things. I'll take pics and have Jen show me how to put them up!

4 comments:

Yoda said...

You should make a video of the dance wars and put it up on YouTube! Good luck with the homecoming and can't wait for the pics!

S said...

Asking Jen for computer advice, you must be desperate. Ha, don't tell her I said that.

EmRocks said...

Haha, don't worry, I wont!

Unknown said...

You are taking Maggie? That is so nice. So beyond all of the fighting, there really is love. Ahhhhhhh.