Sunday, September 23, 2007

Booty Dancing

I went to the homecomming with my friend and it was fun. I did a lot of booty shaking and taught some kid how to slow dance... theres no hope for him by the way! I also saw a lot more booty than I would have preferred to see. Okay, I know its a dance, and you want to look smokin, but seriously... does everyone have to see your skanky, std infected ass?! There were some of the skankiest, nastiest hoes I have seen. First off, they weren't even old enough to be a slut. Second, thats just nasty. There was this girl wearing a black dress (looked like a babytee) that was shorter than most of my teeshirts. No, I'm NOT exaggerating. She was pullin it up when she was dancing too! COME ON now girl, get some class.

There were also a few sets of girls that dressed up like twins I guess. The first set was two nasty, really nasty, white trash lookin skanks, wearing TINY plaid skirts and TINYer white tanks. Gross... The other group was wearing Halloween costumes. One was a cop, with STD's and the other was a nurse, who gave people STD's soley through eye contact. Along with the cop and nurse was this skank who looked like she just woke up in a grave. Imagine the nastiest halloween movie... she looked like she'd be in it!!!

I was seriously disgusted by how gross these girls were dressing. I don't understand what is happening to the young population. Even young, middle school girls are dressing like they are trying out for Playboy. And no, this doesn't bother me because I'm a fat, pipple faced nerd who wouldn't look hot coverd by a paper bag, I could be a skank, but I won't lower myself to that level. It was just nasty... I felt dirty bein in the same room as them! blah!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You think you are grossed out, you should try being in your 30s like me! I cannot believe that people don't have moms to tell them to get their skanky tails back to their rooms and cover themselves.

Sounds like you had an interesting time.

Jeanette said...

You even got on homecoming court not being a skank!

EmRocks said...

I know!! My children will never be like that, or they will be in boarding school.