Thursday, September 13, 2007

In Need of Advice

First off, sorry I havn't had much time to blog in a while!! I'll try and make more time.

Alright, so you all know that I joined Weight Watchers and the first week went alright I guess. Well now it seems that no more weight will come off. Honestly, I work out and eat well. I don't sit on my ass all day and if I am watching tv I try and do sit ups or something on commercials. I'm so frustrated that I just want to give up. I don't see the point in eating shitty tasting food and working out all the time for no results. No muscle is not the reason my weight wont go down because the fat is STILL there!!!! I wouldn't care if the fat was going away but its still there!!

Its really hard to find a good place for support because when ever I try and talk to anyone about it they just tell me I don't need to lose weight, which really pisses me off. I know that by looking at me I'm not really overweight and I don't need to lose weight for any medical purpose. The reason I need to lose weight is because I'm so uncomfortable in my body. Its impossible for me to be fully happy with anything when I cannot be happy with myself in the first place. So please never tell me I don't need to lose weight, it makes me physco!! Ha.

Also, since I don't live on my own, I don't pick out the groceries. Living with two people that can eat what ever they want doesn't help either. My mom is pretty good with the picking out healthier stuff but theres still all the crap here and always way less of the healthy food. I really, seriously, have been eating really good.

At this point I don't know how to get the fat/lbs to come off. If anyone has suggestions please let me know, it will be greatly appriciated. :)

6 comments:

Jenny! said...

1st of all...you don't need to loose weight, but I understand that you're not happy with yourself. You need to feel comfortable and I honestly have NO idea what you should do. You should try ot cut out all salt and sugar COMPLETELY! That will help you get rid of a lot of water weight. Or talk to a personal trainer at the gym...see if they have any work out ideas. More cardio! I love you...be happy!

Jeanette said...

Yup, definitely more cardio and not the sit up kind of stuff. Make sure you drink a crap load of water. You may not see that fat is coming off, but I guarantee that it probably is and the weight that you're not losing is probably from your muscle gain (I know totally not what you want to hear). You gain muscle really quick though so you need to stop doing those kinds of exercises if thats not what you want. (And you're beautiful how you are and don't need to lose weight. Kisses!)

EmRocks said...

You guys are cute. I don't think I have personal trainers at my gym... Idk

Unknown said...

Hey Cutie,

You look great, but I totally understand. I am starting WW tomorrow. I have all kinds of low point food picked out. I found before when I did WW and lost 25 pounds that I hit a standstill and then did better when I concentrated on high protein foods. Also, even though you may be consuming some sugar free things, your body still thinks it is sugar and reacts in the same ways. So, I started using more regular foods and smaller portions. We will see how it goes this time.

EmRocks said...

What foods have you bought? I don't have too much control over what gets bought for groceries, but I think i'll start a list

Unknown said...

Em-

I am on the WW now, too. I have found the South Beach Diet lunches. They are basically like lunchables for adults. My favorite so far is the turkey/bacon wrap which is 5. The sesame chicken wrap has 4 points. I also found 2 pt. 100 calorie Hershey bars. They are dark chocolate and really satisfying.