Monday, August 20, 2007

Pain in the ASS

I hate bitches. I really, really, fucking hate bitches. Those people that always have to say some bullshit when there is NOTHING to bitch about. Or the mother fuckers who always have to have the last word and don't even make sense while they are talking shit to you about who knows what. I want to get a personal bitch kicker. Just some little dude that I can take out of my pocket to kick bitches that piss me off. He's gonna have sharp, pointy boots so it stings!!! Then he'll just jump in my pocket and the bitch with the adittude problem wont know what hit em'!

5 comments:

S said...

aaawww has Jenny being pissing you off again?

Jenny! said...

Not me...I think its Maggie!

EmRocks said...

Lol, gee jen, how did you know?!

Jenny! said...

Lucky guess!

Jeanette said...

Aw, poor Emily. You could always kick them and just say it was their imagination.