Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Ann

Yesturday was the two year mark!! Dang dang. We really didn't do too much. In the morning we went to breakfast, came back to my house and watched a Haunting (thats our fav. show next to Everybody Loves Raymond!) and then just sat on the couch. His mom made the bomb ass burritos!!! I ate about half a burrito and wanted to explode... ugh. So after we could walk again, we played baseball, well catch with more running ha. We played for about an hour or so and Andrew was sweating BALLS! His light grey shirt was like black! Why do hispanic men sweat so much? My nephew whos like, 25 percent beaner sweats like crazy too! Ha. Anyways, we went to Bakers Square for desert. I had half of a half peice of carmel pecan deliciousness!! Now I really don't feel very well from all the food but what are you going to do... I still stayed in my points range. Wooo! (joined weight watchers Sat.)

Anyways, I'm going to go turn the ac up, well down I guess ha.

5 comments:

S said...

but did he like his gift?

EmRocks said...

Haha... He loved it

Yoda said...

hahahaha! 25% beaner! LMAO! That's funny shit. 100% politically incorrect, and 100% fun!

Jenny! said...

Dude it wasn't even that hot yesterday! D sweats like a straight up border jumper! Don's the same...I suppose the Mexican genes over rule the whiteness in the sweat department! They wouldn't be called 'sweat shops' if they didn't sweat!!!

Jeanette said...

You would think they would be used to the hotness, but no. Mmmm, Baker's Square. I haven't been there in forever and now that's all I can think about. Thanks!