Friday, August 3, 2007

oOo Baby Baby!!!

So I work at this place and there are lots of children there.... obviously. Some of them aren't so bad. Some of them, well lets just say, are special. ;) I was called over to a table by one of the teachers because she needed something printed for one of her students. As I was standing, leaning on the table, not bent over, just a lean, this little boy leans back in his chair... checks out my ass and goes (very loud) "oOo baby babay!". This phrase was uttered from a 5 year old. I've been hit on plenty of times before and I would have to say this was the most uncomfortable moment I have experianced. All of the students and teachers just stared at me and I turned bright red, as I always do when embarassed, and wiped my brow in a very nervous manner.

Then later in the hour, this same little prost-i-tot, casually bumped into an older girls rather large hooters. Soon after the boob bumping he was blowing kisses to another little place child.

Apparently the day before, when I wasn't working, he spanked a girl who was leaning over a table. Who is teaching this 5 year old prost-i-tot his moves? Does he have any brothers?... NO!!! Sisters?... Nope. I am assuming he watches way too much tv and especially too many music videos. I love being hit on by 5 year olds!!! Move over Micheal Jackson!!!! I got my OWN Jesus juice!!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Damn that MTV! It could have been worse though, there could have been fondeling.

Jenny! said...

Fucking disgusting ass kids! Bunch of pervert mother fuckers!

Sarah said...

wow they learn alot earlier than I did!! PS I might remove the actual location of your employer, just good blog ettiquette to not reveal too much!

Yoda said...

Pimp McDaddy's in town!! Hahahaha!