Thursday, August 2, 2007

New Blogger! My Sister!

Since Emily didn't introduce herself...I will do it for her!

Emily is my beautiful little sister...I begged my parents for a little sister or brother...but as soon as my mom was pregnant...I was like, "Never mind!" I was 8 when Em or shithead, as I like to call her, was born. Then two years later mom and dad had yet another accident (you see all three of us were accidents...damn broken condoms)...Maggie or Maggot, as I like to call her, was born. Me and Maggie hit it off fairly well, we tortured poor sweet Emily non-stop! And then, Maggie got older, and became a super bitch (not really, I love her) and then the endless fighting between them was non-stop!

I was mean to Emily, I poured salt in her hair, kicked her down, burned her hand, chased her around the house with knives and candles, made her fish random things out of the toilet with the false promises of taking her to Disney Land (sucker)!

So, I need to say sorry Emily...I was an evil big sister...but I love you! And just to show how much I love you...I am posting this picture of you...the worst picture EVER!



Mwwwwwwaaaaahhhhh!

I LOVE YOU!
Love your big sis,

10 comments:

Come Back Brighter said...

Fished things out of the toilet?
Harsh.

Sassy Blondie said...

Poor Emily...I know the pain of being the middle child and your siblings being evil, twisted, and in general, shitbags! (Besides, I promise that you'll be the most successful. It's the middle child's revenge!)

George said...

I was a first child ... it went to my head because I am worth it

S said...

You look like a cheeky devil Emily.

Need to do some more posting though.

honkeie said...

I am an only child, and I like it just find haha. Should have put a chocolate bar in the toliet and made her eat it!

Sarah said...

My sister used to chase me around with spoons, I am sure glad you survived living with Jenny!

Jeanette said...

I loved you!

Dan said...

Hi Emily! Welcome to the big, bad blogosphere!

Jenny! said...

I said I was sorry!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good Job! :) very nice!