Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My Sis... the Bitch

Just about, hm... lets see, 3 minutes ago, I had this conversation...

Mag: "Was Sleepy Hollow good?"
Me: "Yea, it was really good."
Mag: "What was it about?"
Me: "Well this headless horseman comes back from the grave and... (point where she cuts me off)
Mag: "What the fuck Emily?! You're such a fucking idiot. I didn't say tell me the whole fucking story! Way to ruin it for me, you fucking dumb bitch!!"
Me: (Stares at my ceiling)

Seriously, this is not exaggerated. If you are as confused as I am let me know.

5 comments:

George said...

Aren't the youngest of the family always so .... what word can I use ... bitchy ... comes from being spoiled too much

Anonymous said...

I say smack her one upside the head.

honkeie said...

Yeah like we would never know the plot line of an Elmer Fund and Buggs Bunny movie.

Unknown said...

Hilarious first post, Emily. Welcome to the blog world, baby girl!

Jeanette said...

Confusing? Not at all. Isn't that how y'all roll? I miss you!