Sunday, January 6, 2008

Thinking about getting...

a new tattoo or getting something pierced!!! I do have a few ideas for both, I just havn't decided on anything yet. If I chose to get a piercing, I'd probably go for the belly button or maybe the nipples, teehee. I have had my belly button done twice before, but never gave it enough time to heal because, a friend did it and didn't put it in the right place. I do like the nipples piercings but I think it would hurt terribly and that I wouldn't be able to wear a bra to school for a while, which would be a problem, hence the white shirts! I have 9 holes in my ear so I'm not really looking to put more in there. I do like the industrial, in the ear, which is the metal bar thing. Since I'm still in school and have a job, I can't really get anything on my face done. The Marilyn Monroe thing is my favorite! I don't think that the nuns at school would like that very much though!

If I got a tattoo, I'd probably want to do it way low on my hip, closer to thigh/crotch rage so it wont stretch as much if I have a baby. I also like the idea of getting a couple flowers on the back of my shoulder. Maybe my zodiac symbol on the front of my shoulder. There are lots of places I like, and lots of tattoos that I want to get! I'm thinking I'm going to go for the tattoo! Now I need to choose brave soul to come with and bear the role of holding my hand through the whole thing. It probably wont be as bad as my first one. Actually, I know it wont be as bad as my first one because I got it in the most painful place!! I want to stick with the black and one, maybe two colors theme so that all the tattoos match. The other issue is saving up the money to go get another one! They are expensive!!! Hopefully I'll make up my mind soon and go get it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I prefer tats to piercing, but you may want to wait a little while for hopping into number two.

EmRocks said...

I can't wait to get another one!!!

Jeanette said...

I totally want to go with for number two. What happened to our matching ass ones! JK

EmRocks said...

we should get them!! i really will!!! haha