Thursday, January 10, 2008

McTv

If anyone watchs Grey's Anatomy you will get my title. I watch this religiously every Thursday night with my mom and its a fantastic show. Its one of those things you watch, and then afterwards you just think. It makes you think! They touch on subjects that just pull at your heart. Sometimes I wonder why I watch it since afterwards I always feel like a need a hug, but its just such an awesome show. Right now I'm very mad because McDreamy cheated on Meridith, with some skanky nurse Rose and she found out and now they are broken up. I'm thinking that this is the last time they will do the break up thing. Meridith, which I think I'm spelling wrong haha, can't trust McDreamy because they were screwing and then she found out he had a wife!!!! He gets all pissy because she doesn't trust him which is stupid because its his own damn fault! She does have some of her own trusting issues but if he loved her he'd NOT cheat on her and help her work through them. Since he's a man, that wont happen. :/

Being back in school officially sucks ass. My classes are boring and I don't feel like I'm benefitting, I'm really having trouble spelling today, from anything I'm being "taught". I do have finals next week and switch to the rest of my shitty classes I got drafted into for my last year! I will be having sculpture, should be sweet, ENGLISH, Spanish 4, and desktop publishing. I hate hate hate hate english classes. I also dislike spanish classes because there is SO MUCH homework, which I don't do anyways! I don't know what it is about homework, I just can't sit and do something that I don't enjoy doing. Don't worry I get good grades, because I'm that frreakkkkin awesome! I'm looking forward to making some kick ass shit in sculpture because I enjoy working with clay. I will put up pictures. OH!! My black and white painting of the building is being entered into a college art competition and I'm very excited to see if I get it in and if I place!!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Good luck with the black and white! I forget sometimes that you're still in high school. It'll be over soon and then theres other things to hate dong instead.