Sunday, December 9, 2007

Ice Skating... in my car!

Hey!! All of you, I'm sure had to deal with the weather last night. It was 20 degrees out and raining which lead to the streets being solid ice. Last night, I was babysitting in Riverside and they don't salt or plow or do anything to their streets. By the time I left, about 11ish... the streets were and ice skating rink. I had to thaw out my car before I could go. I tried to scrape some of the ice off but it wasn't really working in my favore. Anyways, I was driving, less than 5 miles an hour, seriously, and my car decides to start doing ice tricks and driving up onto peoples lawns and spinning side to side, almost into parked cars and on comming traffic!!!

Harlem was moving at a pace of about 25 mph, which is not a very common thing to happen. Today the streets aren't that bad but the sidewalks and stairs are frozen. Hopefully no one will get hurt!!! Be careful!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not to gloat, but I was in Miami during this. I was definitely around for the snow this weekend, though.