Friday, December 14, 2007

Funny!!

Apparently at Jen's work, they have happy hour every Friday night and well tonight, Jenny came home smashed and it was HILARIOUS! I have never seen her actually drunk before so this was like a comedy show. She was rambling and just being funny, burping, farting, and telling us about how she doesn't like one of the chicks at her work. Jen's lucky, because she's not one of the retarded drunk people, and she's actually pleasant and hilarious, minus the smash on the headwith her ring!!! Haha!!

I also had a very good night. A few of this and a few of THOSE!!! Woooo! If you want details just let me know! ;) Hope everyone had a fantastic night!!

Kisses bitches!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jenny got crazy with the Ren Faire people. I thought she only reserved that for us! I am not sure how to cope with her making new friends. I hope you took pictures or video!!!