Saturday, August 11, 2007

Trump and Rosie...

I must have missed something because I really don't know what their problem is. I know that Trump is always calling her a fat ass but thats about it. Anyways, I'd really like to know the story behind their beef.

Rush Hour 3 came out yesturday and the first two Rush Hours are my favorite movies!!! I'm going to see the third tonight and I'm hoping it will be just as funny. Maggie and I really enjoy those movies and we always play the parts. Maggie is always Chris Tucker, for obvious reseasons, ha, and I'm always Jackie Chan because I'm not black enough to be Tucker ha. We could probably go through the whole first two movies, line for line. I think they are piss-your-pants funny.

Another movie that I really want to see is the Bourne Ultimatum (sp). I heard it was really good, I just need to make the time to go see it! I liked the first two, they were really action packed with just enough blood. I'm not a big fan of blood, it actually makes me sick ha. But anyways, I'm going to have to catch up on the movies!! Let me know what's worth my time.

4 comments:

Jenny! said...

I think that the Rush Hour movies are ok...not all that excited about the 3rd one! Bourne movies rocked...you should go see ti!

Jeanette said...

I'm seeing the Bourne Ultimatum tonight so I'll let you know. I love the Rush Hour movies too! John doesn't like them so much, so it's not quite as fun. When you're the only one laughing your ass off and people are looking at you like theres something wrong it takes away some of my glee.

Sarah said...

Bourne Ultimatum was awesome, not icky and bloddy but just really good!

Unknown said...

The Trump/Rosie feud started with the whole Miss USA pageant scandal and Trump saying whatever is was was okay. Rosie called him out about how he is no moral authority and the mudslinging progressed from there. It is really pathetic. I do like Rosie, but even if I didn't, the fact that all of Trumps insults about her revolve around her weight and her being a lesbian is pathetic on his part. If she was a man (maybe she is), he would never bring that crap up.