Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Gift

Tuesday I actually got myself to go to the mall and get my man a gift. I went to Spencers and Fredericks (sp). I bought him some fun, playful things from Spencers and something kinky from the underwear store!! I thought that maybe those thigh high and hip connector things might be kinda hot. Well I am not 5'8" with thin legs or small hips... I'm rather short with thick thighs and big old hips ha. I tried on that crap last night and it didn't look like the chick on the picture!! DAMN pictures!!!! Ha. But I can make it work... I hope. I think some liquid confidence might do me some good. ;)

Ill make sure to let you guys know how everything works out. I doubt there will be pictures, ha.

8 comments:

S said...

I'm sure he will be more than delighted.

EmRocks said...

Thanks... I hope so!!

Jenny! said...

OMG...TMI! I DO NOT want to know this shit...I hate when I am in the basement doing laundry and the fucking floor sounds like it is going to collapse on me! SICK!!!!!!!!!!!

EmRocks said...

lmao... hey i used to walk in when you and don were under the sheets. and now that I know what you were doing, i'm seeking revenge... teehee

Jenny! said...

Gross, gross, gross! Don and I were playing doctor...so differetn!

EmRocks said...

Lol we are just wrestling duh

Jeanette said...

OMG! TMI from both of you! First off, I thought you guys really were playing doctor!
I'm reading a book "The Stripper's Guide to Looking Great Naked". They say if you feel sexy you'll be sexy. Even if you don't feel sexy, you're almost naked so I'm sure he'll think so.

Unknown said...

I just got a little scared. Make sure you never give your parents your blog address!