Sunday, April 20, 2008

Girls are bitches... and hoes

Last night, while I was babysitting, I get a text from Andrew and it says is someone spreading a rumor that you are pregnant...

Are you fucking kidding me!

Me: No why, who the hell told you that bullshit?

Andrew: BLEEP, yes I am bleeping out the name.

So I text this person, knew who it was going to be because shes always behind the bullshit, the only person who I've gotten into it with in like four fucking years... I said, so who'd you hear that bullshit from?

She waits a good while and calls me back with a story. Apparently one of her sisters friends thought that I looked fat... which I guess must mean I'm pregnant, hello, like duh... stupid asshole. haha. So the sisters friend called my friends sister, confusing yes, and said that I was pregant and my retarded friend was like omg! Really? Like come the fuck on... myspace does not hold the facts of life, shit half the time people use fake names! She told me that it was just because I was next to my 90 lb. sister in the pic and that anyone would look fat next to her, comforting right.

I'm pissed because she should have came to me in the first place instead of gossiping about that stupid shit at WORK! With my boyfriend who doesn't even like her... I fucking hate girls... who would start a rumor like that in the first place. Its just so insane how for every million shitty people, especially girls/bitches there are in the world, there are like 2 half way decent people. I know that I gossip so Im not trying to say I'm better, which I am anyways, but really now, thats low. Way to fucking bruise my ego you ugly whore bag!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, so I have to know who that was. Dumb whores!