Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Freezing

Its soo fucking cold outside!! And I don't know about everyone else, but I'm getting really sick of this shitty weather. Where the hell is global warming when you need it?! Its fucking ice cold and people are bitching about global warming... wouldn't it be slightly warmer if there was global warming?! I was forced to watch Al Gores movie on global warming and my favorite part about it was that he was driving around in a Lincoln town car! Those things have V8s!!! You know how much gas that cars going to be sucking up? A lot. Also, countries in Europe wouldn't allow students or schools to show the movie because so much of the information was inaccurate. I love the government. They would let any idiot with a mouth run shit.

On another topic, I went to the gym today and after I got off the tredmill my right finger on my left had was numb. Its still numb and its been an hour or so since I got off the tredmill. I have no idea why this happens and its only happened once before but it is quite annoying. It was the same finger before too! Hopefully I'm not going to have a heart attack or something!!

No comments: