Thursday, November 29, 2007

Rants!!

There are just things that people do that I can't stand. I have a friend, she's a good friend of mine, that will not stop talking about MY boyfriend. This is one of the reasons that I don't have many female friends. The minute you bring the boyfriend or any male friend for that matter into the situation, they don't care that they are your friend. All they worry about is flirting and talking to and about the male. Anyways, this friend talks CONSTANTLY about my boyfriend and tells me how she's flirty with him and this even goes as far as her asking me if HE liked my birthday gift and not if I liked MY birthday gift. She told him that she was buying something that she thought he'd like. The other night, for instance, when I picked her up to go get coffee, with my boyfriend, she says hi to him in the car when I was clearly the only person who said hello to her when she got it.

I don't understand why if someone calls themselves your friend, that they would put your (my) boyfriend first. I never go around talking to her about her boyfriend, I don't care, he's not my friend, he's her boyfriend. Also, my boyfriend can't stand her because she never shuts up and my boyfriend isn't the person who can sit and talk for hours. I hate that someone, who I actually concider my friend would be so careless as to being my friend. He's my boyfriend and I'm her friend, thats as far as it goes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think the problem is having female friends, but the friends you have. She sounds terrible.

Jeanette said...

Oh my gosh, is that me? Fo reals though, do you need us to kick some ass?

EmRocks said...

Lol yea, theres more to the story now... I'll have to post it... shes like an f in 12 year old, tried to bitch me out HELL NO haha