Monday, October 29, 2007

College Apps.

I filled out my first college application!! It was super boring. I had to write my personal statement and everything which was alright. I'm pretty decent at those things so I know mine rcoks.

I also got my new classes today... My pre-cal class teacher had a baby so he's going to stay home with it now for the second part of the class. Our new teacher is a BITCH!! She walks into the class all happy and shit and then turns into insta-bitch. There were a few of us talking, because she was late to class and she walks in and says "NO ONE! Should be talking while I'm talking!". I'm sitting right infront of her like glaring at the crazy ass. Then she comes up to me and asks where my book is... well my other teacher, who was awesome, didn't need the book to teach us SOOO I havn't opened it since I started this class!!! ARRRR!! I really hate when teachers teach directly out of the book. If you knew the crap, you wouldn't need to read it out of the f-ing book! She also teaches really slow and my brain process information really fast, so I can't sit there and listen to the bitch talk for an hour and a half about ONE thing... just one!!!

On a lighter note, ha.... I got my first..... drum roll please...............................................4.0!!! Wooooo!!! Straight A's motha fucka!!! I'm pretty excited. I think my gpa right now is a 3.6. I'm so excited!! Go me!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, Em. I always knew you were one smart cookie!

Jeanette said...

One smart cookie, yes we always knew that. One lazy girl who doesn't care enough to do the work, yes that too. So congratulations on actually working for the grade this time!