Sunday, August 26, 2007

Weight Watchers

Dieting really sucks. I'm always hungry, well mostly always hungry, and I can't go out and eat the thousand pounds of Chipotle that I really want to eat! The way w.w. works is that you get a certain amount of points and you eat within those points plus the extra ones you get each week. I do really well with my points. I didin't think I ate super bad in the first place but now I have a reason besides the usual "I'm fat." not to eat the burritos and bugers. The points system isn't that hard to follow. Once you get used to it you can do it in your head. I'm good with math so I can figure out the points for about anything if theres a nutritional chart thing. The only big problem I have with this diet and really any diet in general is the horrible headaches that come with it. I geneticly get migrains to begin with and the small amount of food I eat really makes those worse. Right now, I have a badddd headache. The kind that makes your eyes water and all fuzzy, not fun. And I'd really like to go get a big, juicy burger, but I can because I'm doing w.w. Ha.

Its also frustrating living with two people, my dad and my lil sister, that can eat anything they want. They never gain weight or try and eat healthy, especially my dad. There is always something in the pantry that I realllly want to eat, but can't. Then there is the bragging about how "I've stayed within 3 lbs for how many years...." which really pisses me off. But anyways, I recommend w.w. because I've actually lost weight, which is hard for me and you CAN eat, just not a lot. Haha

10 comments:

S said...

On the evidence of your picture you don't look like you need to go to weight watchers, unless your hiding a JLo butt that we can't see.

EmRocks said...

Haha, not quite JLo but I have some back.

Jenny! said...

You are not fat...and you will never be as thin as Maggie...different body types! Don't let dad bother you...that is what he does best is nit pick at you...and tear you down...let it roll...like your ass! Ha! Kidding! You need to be realistic and know that you can loose weight but you will never be stick thin...and who would want that anyway...no junk in the trunk...thats a travesty...and no boobs..fuck that! I like you the way you are!

S said...

aaaawww sisterly love.

EmRocks said...

Aw thanks Jen, thats like the nicest thing you've said to me... ever. :)

Jenny! said...

Liar...I say nice things to you all the time!

EmRocks said...

Lol BULLSHIT

Jeanette said...

You're beautiful, you're beautiful! (You have to be singing it in that annoying James Blunt voice.) Seriously, if it's making you sick and your gorgeous to begin with should you really be trying to lose weight. Like Jenny said, Juvenile won't be singing Back That Ass Up to you if you ain't got one.

EmRocks said...

Lmao... True dat hommie haha I still got plenty of ass to back up hahahaha

Loaf said...

Going by the picture, you don't want to go loosing too much or you'll be slipping down cracks in the pavement!

Good to keep a little meat, as there's nothing worse than a holding nothing more than a ribcage :)